Exhibit Z Video





Exhibit Z-Gallerie Di Difformite VIDEO



REFLECTION:

This piece is a video that I directed, filmed and edited. It is not a writing like the rest of the contents in this ePortfolio. I really enjoyed making this video because I was able to artistically experiment with composition, meaning and framing. The assignment was to copy the work of another author, and then deform it. I did this in this video by writing the original text on a hand, and then having it deform when the water washes it away.

In this assignment we each worked with a  group of students. I enjoyed my work because we all collaborated fairly and equally. We all veered off in our own directions but assembled a project in the end. The process was fun and entertaining and I hope you enjoyed my particular contribution to the overall project.

THE LINK FOR THE VIDEO IS AT THE TOP
BUT THE LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL TEXT THAT THE VIDEO IS BASED OFF OF IS BELOW THIS:

http://difformite.wordpress.com/exhibits/exhibit-z/

No comments:

Post a Comment